Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is it bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazy2014)
    Is it bad for girls to wear denim skinny jeans to uni?
    Nope! Totally fine! Loads of people do it.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by chunkyandfunky)
    Nope! Totally fine! Loads of people do it.
    I've seen more people at university wear jeans than I have wear smart trousers, or even jogging bottoms etc. Jeans do seem to be a very popular choice for university.

It's university, not school - wear what you feel most comfortable in (though obviously not pj's or anything else that would be best off at home).

ReputationRep:
    That is totally unacceptable. Females at university must wear floor length skirts and conclusively cover themselves up.

God is watching.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    That is totally unacceptable. Females at university must wear floor length skirts and conclusively cover themselves up.

God is watching.
    fak u puddiyavan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    I've seen more people at university wear jeans than I have wear smart trousers, or even jogging bottoms etc. Jeans do seem to be a very popular choice for university.

It's university, not school - wear what you feel most comfortable in (though obviously not pj's or anything else that would be best off at home).
    Oh okay that's good so people go in casual dress then?

ReputationRep:
    Im a guy and I wear skinny jeans to uni. Is that bad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjones1994)
    Im a guy and I wear skinny jeans to uni. Is that bad?
    What colour are they?

ReputationRep:
    No - people will see you wearing jeans, and besides not giving the slightest care in the world for what you choose to clothe your legs with, will tear you limb by limb in streets for it...

ReputationRep:
    What colour are they?
    Its has to be black. HAS TO BE DUDE
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Oh okay that's good so people go in casual dress then?
    Yep, most people I have seen have been in casual dress, either a tshirt and jeans or a polo shirt or jeans. Occasionally you might see the odd student wearing a shirt, or smarter trousers.

I suppose people have just got fed up of what they used to wear at school so have gone for the more casual approach with regards to university - and who can blame them

ReputationRep:
    Denim skinny jeans are probably the least offensive thing I've seen being worn by women at uni. It's the see-through leggings which should be banned...*
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Is it bad for girls to wear denim skinny jeans to uni?
    Hello

It's university. Wear what you want. Feel comfortable.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.