The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

what about for subjects like modern language studies - 3 subjects? i've tried that online timetable thing a few times in the past and can't work it out.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
if you know what subjects you're doing, just get the timetables for the individual subjects then put them all together into one big timetable.
Reply 42
La Trampa
if you know what subjects you're doing, just get the timetables for the individual subjects then put them all together into one big timetable.

There are lots of listings and repeats for each module, some at the same time. It seems as if there's more than one group for some of my stuff. Is there any way to tell where you'll be? I feel like it's gone way over my head! :confused:
seminars. when you get to uni, during week one,you'll be told which groups you're in so you know where to go.
Reply 44
I am perhaps being thick. I'm starting physiotherapy and whenever I try and see my timetable it comes up blank. Do you need to use Internet Explorer or something?
If anyone could copy and pm/email me the timetable I will be very grateful - it may be the difference between me getting a job where I want or not (they will give me a job if my timetable fits but they are working on a first come first served basis - I want to be first!).
Reply 45
The vet one comes up blank too...
Reply 46
i Know for a fact vets do 9-5 every day. I think it comes up blank because the way you're taught is structured differently to most of the other subjects
Some subjects mustn't be on there, because I just clicked a load of random ones and, for example, medicine comes up with nothing. You'll get your timetable when you turn up in plenty of time, stop worrying!
Reply 48
oh I'm not worried at all...I was just interested. I know we get 9-5 contact time during the week and just wondered how it would all be structured.
Reply 49
I'm worried! I wanted to transfer up to the M&S in Nottingham but they said that they have had 60 requests and they will fit students in around their timetables on a first come first served basis! I really want to carry on working at M&S, it would make my life so much easier. I need my timetable! :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending