Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girl who looks pretty in pics and videos not webcam ? watch

So iv been talking to a girl for a couple of months im going to meet her soon . I went on video call on snapchat
    and she didnt look as good i was quite shocked. On her pics and videos she looks so pretty and she never edits her pics or videos.

My friend said to me if u wna know how she looks like without u meeting her see her on webcam and she didnt look as nice on webcam than on her pics n videos. I dnt wna break her heart aswell . What could it be ? webcam problem??

If you're seeing her pretty pictures/ videos on sc then she probably has a filter on( the one where it makes your face and nose slimmer without it being obvious that it's a filter).

(Original post by Anonymous)
    If you're seeing her pretty pictures/ videos on sc then she probably has a filter on( the one where it makes your face and nose slimmer without it being obvious that it's a filter).
    No she has no filter she has sent me pics wid filters and without i can tell the 1s without filters and she looks pretty.

Angles make a huge difference too.

ReputationRep:
    Webcam makes majority of people look ugly

ReputationRep:
    So iv been talking to a girl for a couple of months im going to meet her soon . I went on video call on snapchat
    and she didnt look as good i was quite shocked. On her pics and videos she looks so pretty and she never edits her pics or videos.

My friend said to me if u wna know how she looks like without u meeting her see her on webcam and she didnt look as nice on webcam than on her pics n videos. I dnt wna break her heart aswell . What could it be ? webcam problem??
    Lol she clearly edited the pictures/videos she sent to you or used filters. A webcam wouldn't suddenly make her look ugly that's just how she looks without filters/editing.

ReputationRep:
    Angles. Also was she wearing makeup in the vids and pics she sent you versus the webcam session?

ReputationRep:
    Well if you like her the fact that "she isn't as pretty as you thought she is" shouldn't make a difference and you shouldn't break her heart.

Angles make a huge difference too.
    Yes that is soo true i think it could be that.

She wears no makeup she used 2 send pics with filters now she has stopped and sends me pics and vids without filters no makeup and she looks pretty. I think its the web cam not her hopefully that is true

(Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Angles. Also was she wearing makeup in the vids and pics she sent you versus the webcam session?
    She never wears makeup and looks pretty in her pics and vids no filters nothing

i think it could be the angle shes holding her phone on vid call

(Original post by georgiesucks)
    Well if you like her the fact that "she isn't as pretty as you thought she is" shouldn't make a difference and you shouldn't break her heart.

Yh good point thanks for that

ReputationRep:
    i doubt you will break her heart casanova

The main problem i have is her cheeks look alot bigger than they are and on normal videos they dont look big

ReputationRep:
    coming from a not particularly attractive guy I think just leaving her based on looks is not the best idea maybe get to know her and if she's a b***h leave her but if she's nice then it won't make a difference what she looks like

ReputationRep:
    Buy her a HD webcam to replace her potato webcam?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 25, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.