Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Help Me Predict/Mark My Grade watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So guy's tomorrow is results day and I'm scared. I did iGCSE AQA 8705.

Paper 1 is out of 50 and you need 34 for a C
    My Speak and Listening is 36 Marks A*
    My Coursework is at 32 Which is a C

Please help me ;-;

ReputationRep:
    Can you not wait 10 hours? Go to sleep, wake up and you will have your results.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.chantele)
    So guy's tomorrow is results day and I'm scared. I did iGCSE AQA 8705.

Paper 1 is out of 50 and you need 34 for a C
    My Speak and Listening is 36 Marks A*
    My Coursework is at 32 Which is a C

Please help me ;-;
    Provided that you get at least a C in the exam, you'll definitely come out with at least a B overall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vyres)
    Provided that you get at least a C in the exam, you'll definitely come out with at least a B overall.
    Thank you very much, I appreciate you responding, but one last thing if I come out with D in the exam I'm likely to get a C right?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much, I appreciate you responding, but one last thing if I come out with D in the exam I'm likely to get a C right?
    Well unfortunately I can't answer that for you lol. But if it's a subject that you know you're good at, then I'm sure you came out with at least a C in the exam. I think a lot of us are doubting ourselves due to the pressure we're under. I'm sitting here very worried about my results also. To be honest I just want this day to end. Getting these GCSEs off my chest will finally relieve me of the constant day to day worry that I didn't do well. Maybe I can finally finish the summer tasks I was given in preparation for the first year of A-level in September. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vyres)
    Well unfortunately I can't answer that for you lol. But if it's a subject that you know you're good at, then I'm sure you came out with at least a C in the exam. I think a lot of us are doubting ourselves due to the pressure we're under. I'm sitting here very worried about my results also. To be honest I just want this day to end. Getting these GCSEs off my chest will finally relieve me of the constant day to day worry that I didn't do well. Maybe I can finally finish the summer tasks I was given in preparation for the first year of A-level in September. :lol:
    I understand and same I really want this nightmare to end! Again thanks for answering, also good luck tomorrow I hope it goes well!

ReputationRep:
    I understand and same I really want this nightmare to end! Again thanks for answering, also good luck tomorrow I hope it goes well!
    No problem. Good luck, hope you get the grades you want.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.