Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Don't think anyone's started this thread, I'm interested to see who's applying and how bad I've done in comparison for AS to me. Also looking into what people are writing for their ps.
    Maths-A
    Physics-B
    History-C
    Futher Maths-D going for a remark really ****ed up there one raw mark for it to go to a C

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niz2206)
    Don't think anyone's started this thread, I'm interested to see who's applying and how bad I've done in comparison for AS to me. Also looking into what people are writing for their ps.
    Maths-A
    Physics-B
    History-C
    Futher Maths-D going for a remark really ****ed up there one raw mark for it to go to a C
    If you don't get an offer, then deffo phone em on results day and they could offer you a place. But ideally need A*s in maths and maybe further maths if your others aren't too good.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I'm aiming for A*AA although my as grades don't shoe that

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.