The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone on here who's going to/already goes to KCL?
Reply 141
Vladek
nought wrong with 18 year olds, just the one i meet was really really anoying, i mean she'd of been anoying at 22 aswell!

Yeah, it's definitely all relative to the people concerned. I'm 18, my boyfriend (of 2 years) is 22, and I think anyone who knows us would say I'm the more mature one in the relationship! :tongue: 4 years is nothing to me, it's hardly a generation gap; he's my best friend and I feel exactly the same hanging out with his mates as I do with my 17 and 18 year old friends. Most of the people I work with are 20-23 and I've had the exact opposite of AT's experience - the age difference doesn't even register with me.
of course uni's fun..........sex, booze, fags....
slowjamz
Yeah, it's definitely all relative to the people concerned. I'm 18, my boyfriend (of 2 years) is 22, and I think anyone who knows us would say I'm the more mature one in the relationship! :tongue: 4 years is nothing to me, it's hardly a generation gap; he's my best friend and I feel exactly the same hanging out with his mates as I do with my 17 and 18 year old friends. Most of the people I work with are 20-23 and I've had the exact opposite of AT's experience - the age difference doesn't even register with me.

i don't think the age thing will be a problem either- i am 20 and starting uni in september. My boyfriend is 18, and i obviously get on with him, so i should get on with other people his age as well- i get on with his friends etc...
i think it is more personality- some people you just get on with and some people you don't, i have some older friends and some younger so hopefully it won't be a problem :smile:
Reply 144
I think you're right it all depends on the people and if you get along the why not. Some people you'll never get along with no matter how old they are 18 or 30!
Economics
of course uni's fun..........sex, booze, fags....

LOL, you make me laugh... you love fags. Which uni you going to