Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I have already used up 2 years of student finance. My first university i had to leave due to unforseen circumstances and the second i really did not like.
    I am starting my 3 year course again this year and i have been told i will have to pay the tution fee for the first year only.
    However my question is whether i am still entitled to the full maintenence loan, i have qualified for it before but will i recieve it in the year my tution fee is not covered as my rebt is really expenseive. Somebody help, september is getting closer :/
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative

    You would be entitled to the income assessed maintenance loan.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 25, 2016
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.