The Student Room Group
Reply 1
...anyone?
Reply 2
Could posters, making such requests, identify the exam board (and syllabus where relevant) ?
Reply 3
i want the Edexcel papers, do u have them or know where i could get them?
Reply 4
I don't think they would be able to get them this early :s-smilie: ask again this september when everyone has had the chance to get them from school.
Reply 5
i was simply curious to work out how well i had done in my exams to estimate what my overall a-level grade will be before results day. obviously it hards to work out anyway as we dont know the grade boundaries but i think, lookin at other threads that i have got above 90% on all those papers :cool:
Reply 6
clare_m
i was simply curious to work out how well i had done in my exams to estimate what my overall a-level grade will be before results day. obviously it hards to work out anyway as we dont know the grade boundaries but i think, lookin at other threads that i have got above 90% on all those papers :cool:

Well then, why work it out? Think about it as little as possible, thats the best advice I can give you..
Reply 7
imasillynarb
Well then, why work it out? Think about it as little as possible, thats the best advice I can give you..

Sound advice, I hate it when people start comparing answers as soon as you leave the exam, what's the point once it's over?
Reply 8
i think i have p3... but im off on holiday... will be back home in a couple of days.... so will check and post it if i have it....
Reply 9
wud appreciate it v much :biggrin:
Reply 10
clare_m
wud appreciate it v much :biggrin:

i have 10 papers of each :biggrin:

so i can post it to ur address if u send me a cheque and Pre-adressed envelope

10 papers (with mark scheme) for P1-P6, S1-S2, M1-M3

i see u only need P3, S1, S2, so thats 30 papers I will charge you only £1 each paper with mark scheme tell me how many u want. (Plus the posting charges) :biggrin:
Reply 11
ummm, i was interested in looking...but not to the extent that id pay for them!!!!! cant u scan them in and let me have a l'il look?? :rolleyes:
Reply 12
clare_m
ummm, i was interested in looking...but not to the extent that id pay for them!!!!! cant u scan them in and let me have a l'il look?? :rolleyes:

Scan them :rolleyes:

well may be i could do that for u i have so many papers for each module

well dont have scanner right now coz im at work so when i get home i will scan one copy of each paper and post it :wink:
Reply 13
do u have the june 2004 papers? just checking, as otherwise a bit pointless... if u do THANKYOU! if not, no worries...
Reply 14
clare_m
do u have the june 2004 papers? just checking, as otherwise a bit pointless... if u do THANKYOU! if not, no worries...

i have june 2004 paers for P3 and S2
hang on i got S1 as well!!! but obviously havent got the mark scheme yet

i will scan these for u tomorrow
Reply 15
mark schemes not needed, the people on here have basically between them decided on the answers by mass majority. i just cant remember which questions are which. as soon as i have, i will know what i have put and be more confident that i am well above the 85% i need on each paper...cheers v much!!!
Reply 16
integral_neo
i have june 2004 paers for P3 and S2
hang on i got S1 as well!!! but obviously havent got the mark scheme yet

i will scan these for u tomorrow

when r u posting today?...not that im obsessed. hee hee :rolleyes:
Reply 17
clare_m
when r u posting today?...not that im obsessed. hee hee :rolleyes:

didnt get a chance yesterday definitely today or tomorrow
Reply 18
well.... :tongue: