Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know of where i can see the june 2004 p3, s1 and s2 papers? if not, if anyone has them id appreciate it if someone would scan them into their computer and post them!!

ReputationRep:
    ...anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Could posters, making such requests, identify the exam board (and syllabus where relevant) ?

ReputationRep:
    i want the Edexcel papers, do u have them or know where i could get them?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think they would be able to get them this early ask again this september when everyone has had the chance to get them from school.

ReputationRep:
    i was simply curious to work out how well i had done in my exams to estimate what my overall a-level grade will be before results day. obviously it hards to work out anyway as we dont know the grade boundaries but i think, lookin at other threads that i have got above 90% on all those papers :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clare_m)
    i was simply curious to work out how well i had done in my exams to estimate what my overall a-level grade will be before results day. obviously it hards to work out anyway as we dont know the grade boundaries but i think, lookin at other threads that i have got above 90% on all those papers :cool:
    Well then, why work it out? Think about it as little as possible, thats the best advice I can give you..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Well then, why work it out? Think about it as little as possible, thats the best advice I can give you..
    Sound advice, I hate it when people start comparing answers as soon as you leave the exam, what's the point once it's over?

ReputationRep:
    i think i have p3... but im off on holiday... will be back home in a couple of days.... so will check and post it if i have it....

ReputationRep:
    wud appreciate it v much

ReputationRep:
    wud appreciate it v much

i have 10 papers of each

so i can post it to ur address if u send me a cheque and Pre-adressed envelope

10 papers (with mark scheme) for P1-P6, S1-S2, M1-M3

i see u only need P3, S1, S2, so thats 30 papers I will charge you only £1 each paper with mark scheme tell me how many u want. (Plus the posting charges)

ReputationRep:
    ummm, i was interested in looking...but not to the extent that id pay for them!!!!! cant u scan them in and let me have a l'il look?? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ummm, i was interested in looking...but not to the extent that id pay for them!!!!! cant u scan them in and let me have a l'il look?? :rolleyes:

Scan them :rolleyes:

well may be i could do that for u i have so many papers for each module

well dont have scanner right now coz im at work so when i get home i will scan one copy of each paper and post it

ReputationRep:
    do u have the june 2004 papers? just checking, as otherwise a bit pointless... if u do THANKYOU! if not, no worries...

ReputationRep:
    do u have the june 2004 papers? just checking, as otherwise a bit pointless... if u do THANKYOU! if not, no worries...
    i have june 2004 paers for P3 and S2
    hang on i got S1 as well!!! but obviously havent got the mark scheme yet

i will scan these for u tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    mark schemes not needed, the people on here have basically between them decided on the answers by mass majority. i just cant remember which questions are which. as soon as i have, i will know what i have put and be more confident that i am well above the 85% i need on each paper...cheers v much!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by integral_neo)
    i have june 2004 paers for P3 and S2
    hang on i got S1 as well!!! but obviously havent got the mark scheme yet

i will scan these for u tomorrow
    when r u posting today?...not that im obsessed. hee hee :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    when r u posting today?...not that im obsessed. hee hee :rolleyes:

didnt get a chance yesterday definitely today or tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    well....

ReputationRep:
    Well here they are atlast...

http://uk.geocities.com/respectme786

Phew!

Any rep... :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 1, 2004

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.