Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've seen a lot of threads about other accommodations so I thought I'd start one for Jarratt Hall! Comment below where you'll be staying and the flat no.

I'm in Flat 48 studying Mech Eng

ReputationRep:
    I'm in flat 106 and I am studying computer science.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chits)
    I'm in flat 106 and I am studying computer science.
    Have you bought a fresher's band? Trying to find out which package most people are going for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblegum21)
    Have you bought a fresher's band? Trying to find out which package most people are going for
    I haven't gotten mine yet. I'm not sure about getting one because I heard it was not worth it but if I do decide to get one I will probably get the £70 one. Have you gotten yours yet?

ReputationRep:
    Im flat 47 you're next door to me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoex101)
    Im flat 47 you're next door to me!
    Hey! The flats are arranged in blocks of two starting with flats 42-43 on the ground floor all the way up to 48-49 on the 4th floor so you're on the floor below mine! Have you bought a fresher's band?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chits)
    I haven't gotten mine yet. I'm not sure about getting one because I heard it was not worth it but if I do decide to get one I will probably get the £70 one. Have you gotten yours yet?
    No I haven't yet, still haven't made up my mind

ReputationRep:
    Yep I bought the £70 one! what's your name?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.