Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What're your opinions on the movement and the video below?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5pSuLfaO40

ReputationRep:
    The movement in general, I have no problem with. Racism - yes, black people can be racist - towards whites, however, is unacceptable.

ReputationRep:
    The movement is awful, divisive
    , and achieves nothing but violence.

ReputationRep:
    I refuse to listen to videoblogs, even such hype tempo speaking is 3 times slower than than my reading tempo. This high-tech oral method of communication is backward, time consuming and energy-inefficient.

Still I would like to make some observations:

Lack of citicism and punishments for anti-social behaviour demoralizes in general. It is logical itself, that you won't raise people well if you allow them to do and say just whatever they want.
    This was also prooved in Australia. The Aborigines are treated like saints. The result is, that nobody wants to have anything to do with them, because they became famous for alcoholism, drug addiction and living of handouts.

I also heard some rumour from my friend's cousin who lives in UK. She says that some negroes (forgive me, I'm Polish, I live in Poland and this word is not insulting here, and don't know is this forbidden in UK or not) are demolishing neigbhourhood and attacking white people for no reason. The police, she says, does nothing about it, and people can't defend themself properly not risking a charge of racism. Same in school, she says that negro kids are terrorizing white children and those white children who can defend themselve are punished for racist behaviour.

If this is true, this means that you have succesfully introduced a demoralizing law of inequality and injustice.

ReputationRep:
    "They white, get they ass!!"

America.

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Omg I adore Blaire White I think she has to be my favourite YouTuber (although tbh I don't really watch many channels regularly). The fact that BLM is a racist hate group hiding under a guise of racial inequality isn't really a secret anymore and they really shouldn't be given the time of day. Anyone who supports them is either racist or jut blindly trying to be PC without any real knowledge of the movement.

ReputationRep:
    Agree. Seems like some people don't understand what "Black Lives Matter" is trying to achieve. All lives matter, it's just that Black lives need to. Obviously such an act shouldn't promote or even condone violence. Anyway it just seems as if the whole point of Black Lives Matter was misunderstood and some Black and White people are now in pursuit of an entirely misguided zeal.

ReputationRep:
    The words "black lives matter" taken in isolation are uncontroversial. The movement that takes those words as its name is the issue. If it is a movement. It seems more like a banner to be flown by illiterate thugs and the dregs of society to lend them a little bit of credibility while they burn, loot, rob and just generally scum the place up.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.