OCR History AS

Watch this thread
Jenna1116
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I did the History A: Britain 1930-1997 paper (got an A) and the History A: the Cold War in Europe paper (got a C) and I was wondering how everyone else did! :hugs:

I walked out of my Cold War exam feeling so great but I got a C, which isn't utterly convincing for an Oxford History applicant... but luckily it doesn't count towards A2!
Abstract_Prism
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
What did you get overall?
Jenna1116
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Abstract_Prism)
What did you get overall?
I got a B in history overall
Radmandy
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I was surprised with my results because I honestly thought I had failed.
I did History A: Britain 1900-1951 and got a B. I also did History A: French Revolution and Napoleon and got an A. Overall, I got a B.

Posted from TSR Mobile
funky23
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jenna1116)
I did the History A: Britain 1930-1997 paper (got an A) and the History A: the Cold War in Europe paper (got a C) and I was wondering how everyone else did! :hugs:

I walked out of my Cold War exam feeling so great but I got a C, which isn't utterly convincing for an Oxford History applicant... but luckily it doesn't count towards A2!
Do you remember what the questions were?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (23)
22.12%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (50)
48.08%
First aid skills (7)
6.73%
Personal safety skills (4)
3.85%
Sign language (14)
13.46%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (4)
3.85%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.92%

Watched Threads