Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    how long do I have to find 200 pounds for the accommodation deposit!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I just received my accommodation offer today. I wasn't aware of a deposit we had to pay.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there I know this is irrelevant however I'm a Greenwich student from anthor year I would like a favour from a first year student the student will be payed for the job please message me back if your intrested it just involves doing me a little favour online thankyou

ReputationRep:
    hi please message me I will pay you to do me a favour only if u are first year thankyou

ReputationRep:
    hi what accomadation was this ?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody from Kent or Greenwich first year please message me asap

Need a favour I will pay u to do me something online thankyou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jiyobhe)
    how long do I have to find 200 pounds for the accommodation deposit!!!!!!!
    I'm convinced you posted this to worry us xD as nowhere does it say we have to pay a deposit on the agreement or website. Are you staying in accommodation not owned by the uni, as that's the only way I can see you would need a deposit. The university does not ask for one, just that you pay on the first day of term (26th I think).

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.