Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Others are making separate threads for each building so I thought I'd do the same - I've only been able to find one flatmate so far through the Facebook groups.

So, post here if you're in Watton! I'm in Flat 13.

Also, the Facebook group for the campus if you'd like to discuss there instead. (That's frustrating, looks like my link was removed by a mod. They're easy enough to find)

ReputationRep:
    Flat 04 over here. Found approximately nobody :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxx_memelord_xxx)
    Flat 04 over here. Found approximately nobody :'
    I've seen a few in Watton Flat 04. Check the Facebook groups.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Flat 13 too!
    (Original post by JansenM)
    Others are making separate threads for each building so I thought I'd do the same - I've only been able to find one flatmate so far through the Facebook groups.

So, post here if you're in Watton! I'm in Flat 13.

Also, the Facebook group for the campus if you'd like to discuss there instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aprillsss)
    I'm in Flat 13 too!
    Hey! If you have FB, see if you can find Louise and I in the Herts groups (called things like "Hertfordshire Freshers Student Chat")

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JansenM)
    Hey! If you have FB, see if you can find Louise and I in the Herts groups (called things like "Hertfordshire Freshers Student Chat"
    Sure! I only just recently made a facebook, so I'll join ASAP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iLastKinq)
    I've seen a few in Watton Flat 04. Check the Facebook groups.
    Really? Could you link me?

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying at Watton, flat 19 room 04

ReputationRep:
    Im in Watton Flat 07

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.