Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

I’m Offering a very good, modern, quite spacious "premium" studio (26sqm), 330 p.w. !

Its situated in "Depot point" private student halls, Kings Cross. 10 minute walk to CSM

I was due to start at CSM next month but due to personal circumstances I no loner can.
    I'm looking for someone who is in need of accommodation ASAP for this year and would be looking to take over my contract?

The deposit is £250, I have already paid it so you won't have to pay the deposit. Already saving £250

Contact me for more info or to arrange a viewing! via here or whatsapp)

My whatsapp: +79161200087

(image for guidance only)
    Name:  Снимок экрана 2016-08-23 в 14.35.03.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  66.7 KB

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.