Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Today I got my GCSE results from my school. When I was doing my GCSE results back in June I noticed that for the Religious education exam I didn't have a seat. I told the exam officer about this and they sat me in a room in an extra seat. I completed the same exam as everyone else but the only thing that was different was the fact that mine wasn't in register order so mine was randomly put on top. When I got my results today I read through them and saw that my grade and mark for my RE exam wasn't there. What should I do about the missing result?
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Study Helper
    (Original post by hlep)
    Today I got my GCSE results from my school. When I was doing my GCSE results back in June I noticed that for the Religious education exam I didn't have a seat. I told the exam officer about this and they sat me in a room in an extra seat. I completed the same exam as everyone else but the only thing that was different was the fact that mine wasn't in register order so mine was randomly put on top. When I got my results today I read through them and saw that my grade and mark for my RE exam wasn't there. What should I do about the missing result?
    Speak to your examinations officer - they should be able to sort this out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usycool1)
    Speak to your examinations officer - they should be able to sort this out.
    Should I speak to them when I'm in school next week? Thanks for the quick reply
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Study Helper
    (Original post by hlep)
    Should I speak to them when I'm in school next week? Thanks for the quick reply
    You could, but it may be best to speak to them ASAP. Any chance you could email them today or something?

ReputationRep:
    You could, but it may be best to speak to them ASAP. Any chance you could email them today or something?
    In the letter I received it says that I can have access to scripts by October 4th, I can have a clerical re-check by the 20th of September and Post-results review of marking by the 20th of September. I can make enquiries about the results as well after signing a conset form. It says on the letter that all communication needs to be made via the school. I could call my school later today or tomorrow to ask them about it.
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Study Helper
    (Original post by hlep)
    In the letter I received it says that I can have access to scripts by October 4th, I can have a clerical re-check by the 20th of September and Post-results review of marking by the 20th of September. I can make enquiries about the results as well after signing a conset form. It says on the letter that all communication needs to be made via the school. I could call my school later today or tomorrow to ask them about it.
    Looks like you're keeping yourself well informed of everything. It's good to see.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like you're keeping yourself well informed of everything. It's good to see.
    Thanks for the help.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.