The Student Room Group

Is this too hard next year?

I've just recieved my results for GCSEs and I'm just wondering do you think these subjects I'm taking for A Level is too hard to focus on?
I'm taking art, media, psychology and history
I'm guessing art would literally use up all my time I need to spend on other subjects but... idk what do you think
Original post by louisaah
I've just recieved my results for GCSEs and I'm just wondering do you think these subjects I'm taking for A Level is too hard to focus on?
I'm taking art, media, psychology and history
I'm guessing art would literally use up all my time I need to spend on other subjects but... idk what do you think

Yeah, my friend took Art at A-level and she said in both years it took up so much of her time and she started to hate the subject cause she couldn't focus on her other subjects.

History is a pretty big subject - for A-level, students are required to study 200 years worth of History which is pretty insane!

I would potentially drop one now as 4 isn't necessary, unless this is your college/sixth form telling you you need to do 4?
Reply 2
Original post by The Empire Odyssey
Yeah, my friend took Art at A-level and she said in both years it took up so much of her time and she started to hate the subject cause she couldn't focus on her other subjects.

History is a pretty big subject - for A-level, students are required to study 200 years worth of History which is pretty insane!

I would potentially drop one now as 4 isn't necessary, unless this is your college/sixth form telling you you need to do 4?

I'm afraid I can't... I've also heard that psychology is a hell load of work and it takes up so much time... I think I've made the wrong choice on literally most of it lol

Quick Reply

Latest