I'm considering Plymouth uni for 2017, just asking a few questions.
1. What is it like living in halls? And is it relatively easy to secure yourself accom?
2. What is the nightlife like?
3. What are the locals like? I.e. I've heard it can be a bit chavvy
4. Is the uni within walking distance of everything you need? I.e. food, clothes, doctors etc.
5. If i were to take my car whilst living in halls, will it be pretty secure and not bumped/vandalised by drunks? Is it expensive to keep your car there?
6. Accom for second/third year, are there plenty of choices within walking distance of the uni?
7. Does the uni have a gym with decent equipment and free weights?
Thanks in advance for any replies, will rep (not that that means anything lol)
Would you pay less for a humanities degree?