The Student Room Group

Exam sheet of doom in my results! (SCHOOL SHOULD FAIL GCSE)

I reads: Dear student, In light of you (Such grammer at my school????) results unfortunately not (Really now???) allowing you to proceed with your intended post 16 application see either:

Mrs XXXXXX, Mr XXXXXXX or Mr XXXXXXX before you leave.

And now I have got back home and ain't trailing back 40 min walk.

With so many mistakes in this I am surprised that the person responsible for writing this still has a job.
lol they seriously need to work on their grammar, maybe try phoning in school so you don't need to walk back.
The not isn't poor grammar, first word is one letter. So what?
Original post by 2016_GCSE
I reads: Dear student, In light of you (Such grammer at my school????) results unfortunately not (Really now???) allowing you to proceed with your intended post 16 application see either:

Mrs XXXXXX, Mr XXXXXXX or Mr XXXXXXX before you leave.

And now I have got back home and ain't trailing back 40 min walk.

With so many mistakes in this I am surprised that the person responsible for writing this still has a job.

You do understand that a lot of those will have been typed, I'd like to see you try that and not make any mistakes. You've seemed so ungrateful these past few days: slating year 10s, when it wasn't true, for supposedly moving grade boundaries up, and now criticising your school. Maybe self-teaching is better for you.

And in your post, it says I reads - you made a typo, like they did.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by danielwinstanley
You do understand that 100s+ of those will have been typed, I'd like to see you try that and not make any mistakes. You've seemed so ungrateful these past few days: slating year 10s, when it wasn't true, for supposedly moving grade boundaries up, and now criticising your school. Maybe self-teaching is better for you.

And in your post, it says I reads - you made a typo, like they did.

There's only one mistake in that letter and it's a single letter, gg to this thread.

Quick Reply

Latest