x Turn on thread page Beta

I just got evicted! watch

Announcements
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    just got a call from my flatmates parents and they are throwing me out! What am I gonna do?

ReputationRep:
    Ahmed? Is that you?

ReputationRep:
    omg why are they throwing you out? can you not go stay with another friend for a little bit, or with your family, until you can get somewhere else more permanent?

ReputationRep:
    I thought you lived with your parents. Why are your flatmates throwing you out? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Ahmed? Is that you?
    heeheeheeheehee
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    I thought you lived with your parents. Why are your flatmates throwing you out? :confused:
    no I just visit them

I havent been able to pay rent for 2 months as Ive been off work with broken legs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    no I just visit them

I havent been able to pay rent for 2 months as Ive been off work with broken legs
    oh, thats a bit cruel!

cant you say you'll make up for it? maybe get an extra part time job or soemthing?

do you know where you're gongn stay now?

ReputationRep:
    no I just visit them

And they can't understand that. Thats not nice. What are you gonna do? Are you able to recieve benefits?

ReputationRep:
    no I just visit them

so they're going to evict you because of that? i know they need their rent and everything, but sheesh!
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    to be honest I am a bit of a crap flatmate anyway.

yeah Ive been off work for 2 months almost and not recieved much sick pay (tight *******s) so my parents say once I can go back to work they will pay the rent for me. (about 2 weeks time) I keep telling them this but they don't really care. I have been late 2 before but always paid my rent. I'm a nice clean flatmate and quiet quite around the house otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    to be honest I am a bit of a crap flatmate anyway.

yeah Ive been off work for 2 months almost and not recieved much sick pay (tight *******s) so my parents say once I can go back to work they will pay the rent for me. (about 2 weeks time) I keep telling them this but they don't really care. I have been late 2 before but always paid my rent. I'm a nice clean flatmate and quiet quite around the house otherwise.
    umm...

have you thought about putting up notices? maybe on here and well as in your uni?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Fly By)
    umm...

have you thought about putting up notices? maybe on here and well as in your uni?
    problem is there is a high chance I will be in RAF training in 2 months or so, who would take on a flatmate for two months? Plus I don't have money for a deposit or rent

ReputationRep:
    little off the subject but howd u break two legs?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    little off the subject but howd u break two legs?
    stress fractures from running. Thought it was a pulled tendons and kept walking on it and working for 3 weeks. Eventually snapped the bones.

ReputationRep:
    youch, so are you in a wheel chair then? Thats really bad, hope u get better soon
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    yes hence the reason I can't work.

What the hell am I going to do?!? I am homeless!

ReputationRep:
    Talk to them... can't think of anything else- hope it works out
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    They scare me for some reason. I do actually feel horrible for not paying rent but there isn't anything I can do about it. Well not yet anyway. Would it be awful to ask for a loan from the fiance to pay for it? (I already owe him some money)

ReputationRep:
    They scare me for some reason. I do actually feel horrible for not paying rent but there isn't anything I can do about it. Well not yet anyway. Would it be awful to ask for a loan from the fiance to pay for it? (I already owe him some money)
    awww it goes from bad to worse. Is there no where else you can go?

ReputationRep:
    put on the crying face, and ask

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.