This discussion is closed.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
just got a call from my flatmates parents and they are throwing me out! What am I gonna do?
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ahmed? Is that you?
priya
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
omg why are they throwing you out? can you not go stay with another friend for a little bit, or with your family, until you can get somewhere else more permanent?
Whats_The_411?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I thought you lived with your parents. Why are your flatmates throwing you out? :confused:
priya
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
Ahmed? Is that you?
heeheeheeheehee
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
(Original post by Whats_The_411?)
I thought you lived with your parents. Why are your flatmates throwing you out? :confused:
no I just visit them

I havent been able to pay rent for 2 months as Ive been off work with broken legs
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sublime_envy)
no I just visit them

I havent been able to pay rent for 2 months as Ive been off work with broken legs
oh, thats a bit cruel!

cant you say you'll make up for it? maybe get an extra part time job or soemthing?

do you know where you're gongn stay now?
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no I just visit them

And they can't understand that. Thats not nice. What are you gonna do? Are you able to recieve benefits?
priya
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no I just visit them

so they're going to evict you because of that? i know they need their rent and everything, but sheesh!
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
to be honest I am a bit of a crap flatmate anyway.

yeah Ive been off work for 2 months almost and not recieved much sick pay (tight *******s) so my parents say once I can go back to work they will pay the rent for me. (about 2 weeks time) I keep telling them this but they don't really care. I have been late 2 before but always paid my rent. I'm a nice clean flatmate and quiet quite around the house otherwise.
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
to be honest I am a bit of a crap flatmate anyway.

yeah Ive been off work for 2 months almost and not recieved much sick pay (tight *******s) so my parents say once I can go back to work they will pay the rent for me. (about 2 weeks time) I keep telling them this but they don't really care. I have been late 2 before but always paid my rent. I'm a nice clean flatmate and quiet quite around the house otherwise.
umm...

have you thought about putting up notices? maybe on here and well as in your uni?
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fly By)
umm...

have you thought about putting up notices? maybe on here and well as in your uni?
problem is there is a high chance I will be in RAF training in 2 months or so, who would take on a flatmate for two months? Plus I don't have money for a deposit or rent
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
little off the subject but howd u break two legs?
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
(Original post by historyhoney)
little off the subject but howd u break two legs?
stress fractures from running. Thought it was a pulled tendons and kept walking on it and working for 3 weeks. Eventually snapped the bones.
riotgrrrl
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
youch, so are you in a wheel chair then? Thats really bad, hope u get better soon
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
yes hence the reason I can't work.

What the hell am I going to do?!? I am homeless!
_Shines_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Talk to them... can't think of anything else- hope it works out
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
They scare me for some reason. I do actually feel horrible for not paying rent but there isn't anything I can do about it. Well not yet anyway. Would it be awful to ask for a loan from the fiance to pay for it? (I already owe him some money)
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
They scare me for some reason. I do actually feel horrible for not paying rent but there isn't anything I can do about it. Well not yet anyway. Would it be awful to ask for a loan from the fiance to pay for it? (I already owe him some money)
awww it goes from bad to worse. Is there no where else you can go?
riotgrrrl
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
put on the crying face, and ask
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (32)
17.68%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (53)
29.28%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (96)
53.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed