The Student Room Group

I got 2As, 5Bs, 3Cs but could have had another A or two...

In English Lang, I got a C but I was one UMS point off a B. In Business Studies, I was two UMS points off an A.

Also, though, I got A* in English Lit paper 1 (full UMS, without revision) like wtf!
Original post by CR7_
In English Lang, I got a C but I was one UMS point off a B. In Business Studies, I was two UMS points off an A.

Also, though, I got A* in English Lit paper 1 (full UMS, without revision) like wtf!

Heya -

Sorry to hear you were sooooo close! That's so frustrating! They're still very good grades but if you would like, you should talk to your school about the possibilities of a remark if you would want that.

Well done and all the best of luck!
Ethan
Original post by CR7_

Original post by iEthan
Heya -

Sorry to hear you were sooooo close! That's so frustrating! They're still very good grades but if you would like, you should talk to your school about the possibilities of a remark if you would want that.

Well done and all the best of luck!
Ethan

Yeah, agree with iEthan, those are great grades but as you're so close it would be worth doing as he suggests and speaking to your school about a remark.
Original post by Captain Jack
Yeah, agree with iEthan, those are great grades but as you're so close it would be worth doing as he suggests and speaking to your school about a remark.

Snap!!
Reply 4
Cheers guys. However, the remarking system has changed hasn't it?

Quick Reply

Latest