Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hi! I am a student moving out soon and I have a whole range of kitchen and home stuff that I am giving away at throw away prices. The things I am giving away include
    1. 2 mirrors (one small and one big)
    2. 1 clothes drying rack
    3. 1 iron
    4. 3 duvet sets (with 2-3 pillows, duvet cover and a bed sheet)
    5. 1 wooden side table (with two small storage drawers)
    6. 1 small heater and fan
    7. 30 hangers
    8. 3 deep and 3 shallow pans
    9. 1 Water heating kettle
    10. 1 Nutri Blend Food processor
    11. A whole range of kitchen stuff like knives, spoons, forks, plates, bowls, glasses, pasta strainers, water jugs, mugs, peelers, plates, baking deep dishes and trays etc.
    12. 1 water proof laundry bag
    13. 1 day lamp and 2 night study lamps
    14. 1 four layered rack
    15. 5 food storage boxes
    16. 4 Stationary and Accessory Holders
    17. 2 Hanging Hooks (One for clothes and one for bathroom)
    18. 1 Small earring stand
    19. 1 Milton Thermo steel Bottle

    The prices will vary depending on how many items are bought. I live very close to Kings Cross and for more details contact me on +447423606026.
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Downing Students

Universal Student Living

“Over 25 years of perfecting the student accommodation experience. Downing Students. Accommodation Made for you”

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.


Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.