A - Geography
A - RE
A - Biology
A - Chemistry
A - Physics
A - English Literature
A - Art
B - Statistics
B - Maths( Remarking Few Marks Off - I honestly do not believe they marked my test)
C - French (Lol)

I personally believe I failed; though it may not look like it but everyone's own pass rate is self defined... I had practically everything a few marks off and I'm not feeling having to remark everything. Ah well. So how do I fare competitively - once again competitively - against other people overall and in computer science? Will I be fine for uni?

Please no; GCSE's are gcse's focus on A Levels; I want you to tear me apart. I was after 6+ A*'s and got stuck with A's; 8 UMS off A*'s for RE and Geography however when added up individually; I however cannot find the grade boundaries for the total of these subjects as well as English Literature so I can't really be sure. If anyone can hit me up - Science is AQA and English Lit is Edexcel I believe or AQA as it was on my AQA sheet (test number 9717).
happiness12
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
tear you apart? you did great...........
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Dude there is so much which life can offer you outside the hothouse of Academia
DystopiaisReal
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can you go to sixth form? Yes.
Have you got a range of acceptable to very good grades? Yes.
Will this have a long term effect on your career/life/educational trajectory? No.

Is this a real problem?
Spoiler:
Show
Hint: No. Relax and work harder for a levels
ZaCHH
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
Dude there is so much which life can offer you outside the hothouse of Academia
Thanks to all whom have replied so far. I am painstakingly aware of this and I love this fact; as academia isn't exactly my main priority but it's a means to an ends and I just so happened to not get what I expected... so I've been reading how GCSE's sort of come in to play in further areas etc. Med School and that's got me thinking about where else it could come in play.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (110)
13.75%
I'm not sure (36)
4.5%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (242)
30.25%
I have already dropped out (20)
2.5%
I'm not a current university student (392)
49%

Watched Threads