Turn on thread page Beta

Have you been abroad before you were 17? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    go abroad every year (always to visit family)....i remember one summer where we didn't- it felt so weird...

ReputationRep:
    I've never been abroad

ReputationRep:
    I travelled on a plane even b4 I as born!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    where?i didnt think lil babies were supposed to fly on aeroplanes...or is that just me? :confused:
    Nope just u...
    Babies can travel..born and unborn...but they don't get a seat (they have a ticket though)....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    first flew at the age of two, to india. been all over since then, america, europe, india etc
    Wow!....r u originally from india (if u don't mind me asking)?...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Wow!....r u originally from india (if u don't mind me asking)?...
    well she probably isn't the only one in the UK coming from the Indian subcontinent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    go abroad every year (always to visit family)....i remember one summer where we didn't- it felt so weird...
    same here, but not for family reasons.. wheres ur family?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    well she probably isn't the only one in the UK coming from the Indian subcontinent
    yup..I come from that part too....thats why I asked..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    yup..I come from that part too....thats why I asked..
    you're not from Kuwait?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    you're not from Kuwait?
    Nopes..was born and lived all my life here...but am originally from Pakistan....
    (but Kuwait is more like a home to me than pak...)

ReputationRep:
    Yep ive been abroad...when i was two-to india, and then in yr 6-iwent to india and saudi arabia.
    i *** frm india too!

ReputationRep:
    Dunno if you would count Dublin as abroad but I have been there a few times before. I also went to Paris, New York and Philadelphia about 4 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tazzie)
    Yep ive been abroad...when i was two-to india, and then in yr 6-iwent to india and saudi arabia.
    i *** frm india too!
    Wow...thats cool....
    Which part of india?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, was abroad at one year old and many times since.

ReputationRep:
    yes we travel a lot

ReputationRep:
    When I was very small, between the ages of 0 and 1 year, my parents went travelling a lot, and took me as babies go free, consequently I have been to lots of places abroad, but have absolutely no personal memory of them! Grrrrr :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I used to live abroad so yeah and I not 17 yet!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I took my first plane ride when I was 3 months old... was born in Malaysia, exported to Brunei.

ReputationRep:
    Yep!
    God knows when I first went on a plane- can't remember, but I spend way too much time in airports and on planes now- can say they all look the same...

I was home schooled as well for 2 years- but not in germany :P

ReputationRep:
    the only trip outside uk with my family was a day trip tp france - never again! as I'm 16 I have been to three places outside uk before 17 so far, spain with school and touring france and germany

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2004
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.