Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi there!

As an EU student, I sent the Change of circumtances form 2 weeks ago by post. I already tracked the letter and it should have been delivered 10 days ago. However, I now logged in my account and saw that Student Finance sent a payment schedule letter (for the first course) on the same day I sent the Change of circumstances form. When and how they will inform me that the change of my course is successful? Thank you!
    • Official TSR Representative

Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

The form you've sent will take around 2-3 weeks to be processed from when it's received so it's normal the old details were still showing at that time.

Once we've updated the details we will send out a revised payment schedule letter by post.

Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.