Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey guys,
    so this is kinda awkward, but anyway.... i've noticed that lately after i've masturbated i have squirted more than usual. And i rarely squirt in the first place. i have no idea what affects it though, i have been doing a lot more sport/exercise lately, so maybe these lifestyle changes affect my sex drive?
    if anyone can help that would be great!! i want to be able to control this if i can...
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately there has been no scientific evidence to suggest that women can squirt anything other than urine. So all I can suggest is to go to the doctor with regards to your bladder control.

ReputationRep:
    Oh. I thought this was going to be about water guns, mine recently broke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alice-johnson)
    i've noticed that lately after i've masturbated i have squirted more than usual. if anyone can help that would be great!!
    If anyone can help with what? I'm not seeing a problem here. It's actually the opposite...many girls would give a lot to experience your 'problem', trust me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But not girls I've been with...those have nothing much to complain about:wink2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ALittleLost25)
    So all I can suggest is to go to the doctor with regards to your bladder control.
    That would be an awkward conversation.

"Doctor, I squirt when I masturbate. How do you reduce this?"
    "Ermmmmmm".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    Oh. I thought this was going to be about water guns, mine recently broke
    Was it from China?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    Was it from China?
    Yeah, do you have the same one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    Yeah, do you have the same one?
    Sorry man I don't. I got mine for £1 from Mexico it works like a dream.

ReputationRep:
    Don't do this to me.

ReputationRep:
    Planning to get me a Mexican silencer, these Chinese ones squirt too loud if you know what I'm saying
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    It's probably a real gun if you got it from Mexico.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    It's probably a real gun if you got it from Mexico.
    Well it does shoot water faster than the speed of sound.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ALittleLost25)
    Unfortunately there has been no scientific evidence to suggest that women can squirt anything other than urine. So all I can suggest is to go to the doctor with regards to your bladder control.
    well i had a look online after posting this, and i found different sites saying different things.. most just say that its a mixture of fluids/secretions from bodily glands and its natural, but i dont understand the sudden increase thats all

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 25, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.