Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Good evening everyone,
    I applied way to late in clearing for therapeutic radiography 2016 intake. I was successful at my interview and received the offer. However as I applied too late my offer was proposed for 2017. Do you think I will still get the funding? When I applied 2016. The problem is that I do hold one degree already and so I am not eligible to a student loan.
    Thank you for any help and advice
    Sara

ReputationRep:
    What uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonnnne)
    What uni
    its Kingston and st Georges, together they have this course

ReputationRep:
    You are allowed to take out a SFE loan if your second degree is health related. I also held a previous degree and took out a maintenance loan, not that it's much (around £3k per year in London).

ReputationRep:
    They changed it, no more funding after 2016
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    No more NHS funding. You should still be able to get loans.

ReputationRep:
    as Forest Cat has said, I was referring to the SFE maintenance loan not the NHS Bursary/tuition fees

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.