Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! If anyone else is doing this course just post below! I'd like to make new friends before I start the course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charissecasey14)
    Hi everyone! If anyone else is doing this course just post below! I'd like to make new friends before I start the course
    nah ain't doing that course sorry but was gonna ask do you know anyone doing Mechanical Engineering 2016-17??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raman_17)
    nah ain't doing that course sorry but was gonna ask do you know anyone doing Mechanical Engineering 2016-17??
    No sorry! I think it's better to ask in this forum -> http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3652149

Have you found anyone doing the same course as you? x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah , im doing coventry H&LS at foundation level too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColinT)
    Yeah , im doing coventry H&LS at foundation level too!
    Hey! I'm thinking of making a group chat, would you like to join?

ReputationRep:
    Sure thing!

ReputationRep:
    No sorry! I think it's better to ask in this forum -> http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3652149

Have you found anyone doing the same course as you? x
    thanks you for the link and actually pasting the link........I actually have found someone!!

have you found anyone??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raman_17)
    thanks you for the link and actually pasting the link........I actually have found someone!!

have you found anyone??
    Yes! So many of them!

ReputationRep:
    Yes! So many of them!
    well great!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I would just like to ask as I would like to do this course this year what grades you got to get in to the course?

ReputationRep:
    Hi im actually starting this course in 2017, 1 year later lol. Was wondering if you could answer a couple questions for me if u gwt the chance?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.