Turn on thread page Beta

Elite Model Look watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was a thread about male models.

Best male model ever is Paul Amos: http://www.lamuscle.com/img/magazine/amos/amos.jpg

Best body ever!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    I thought this was a thread about male models.

Best male model ever is Paul Amos: http://www.lamuscle.com/img/magazine/amos/amos.jpg

Best body ever!
    Too muscly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dudes do media)
    Too muscly
    NO!

ReputationRep:
    NO!
    Yes - His arms are!

ReputationRep:
    Yes - His arms are!
    nahhhh

ReputationRep:
    nahhhh
    Well. It's all subjective

ReputationRep:
    Well. It's all subjective
    Admittadly his biceps are pretty big and quite out of proportion

Other than that his body is immense

ReputationRep:

narb you like musclemen?

ReputationRep:

Agreed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    narb you like musclemen?
    Whats musclemen?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    someone slipped me their card once for storm. lol can you imagine me being a model? I would rather take a car apart and then go on survival training

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    someone slipped me their card once for storm. lol can you imagine me being a model? I would rather take a car apart and then go on survival training
    How can we imagine you being a model when we dont know what you look like? Post a pic.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    sorry I dont have any on this computer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    i dont think it will be that numerous. the unique girl typical of a model is rare
    you need perfect everything
    I guess you can see it that way but I don't believe it's enough to be skinny and tall. You need to have a special face that stands out.
    I think that's why a lot of models aren't considered to be universally beautiful. They all have a strange beauty, one that stands out. Unlike Hugh Hefner's playmates who all look basically the same and are just generic.

I think Carmen Kass (famous Estonian model) has a beautiful face but I'm sure loads of guys would find her too strange looking:
    http://www.miqrogroove.com/carmen-ka...KGQMar2002.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    I guess you can see it that way but I don't believe it's enough to be skinny and tall. You need to have a special face that stands out.
    I think that's why a lot of models aren't considered to be universally beautiful. They all have a strange beauty, one that stands out. Unlike Hugh Hefner's playmates who all look basically the same and are just generic.

I think Carmen Kass (famous Estonian model) has a beautiful face but I'm sure loads of guys would find her too strange looking:
    You think she looks strange? She looks fine

ReputationRep:

yeah she's got a strange face, i'd still do her though of course - good body who cares about the rest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY)
    yeah she's got a strange face, i'd still do her though of course - good body who cares about the rest
    Errrr theres absolutely nothing wrong with her face? Am I looking at the wrong image, it looks totally normal to me?

Only thing Im not too keen on is her hair, but she still looks seriously good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    i remember wen i watched that model programme on channel 4 where they searched for a model and i didnt think one of the picked girls was good looking. ther were plenty of pretty girls in the auditions but they always picked the rancid ones.
    model behaviour...the person that won was such a munter.

ReputationRep:

Carmen Kass is one of my favourite models, she looks so pretty in the J'adore advert, so much so that i think i have like the whole collection...oh my god im shallow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    Carmen Kass is one of my favourite models, she looks so pretty in the J'adore advert, so much so that i think i have like the whole collection...oh my god im shallow.
    is that the one where she has her hair wrapped around her neck like a necklace? Yeah she's amazing on that ad.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.