Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Elite Model Look watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    is that the one where she has her hair wrapped around her neck like a necklace? Yeah she's amazing on that ad.

not her hair wrapped round...she's wearing a necklace..choker type. Buts its a shame she doesnt do it anymore Carmen Kass in J'adore ad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    not her hair wrapped round...she's wearing a necklace..choker type. Buts its a shame she doesnt do it anymore Carmen Kass in J'adore ad
    lol, I thought it was her hair when I saw it.
    She does look a bit weird when has some weird haircuts and her hair isn't blonde

ReputationRep:
    Carmen Kass is one of my favourite models, she looks so pretty in the J'adore advert, so much so that i think i have like the whole collection...oh my god im shallow.
    wow didnt not realise you were a girl at all until now, oh well you learn something new everyday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    wow didnt not realise you were a girl at all until now, oh well you learn something new everyday

how come you didnt think i was a girl...oh my god!!!

Theyve replaced Karmen Kass with another Estonian model, which i think is a mistake because she doesnt quite have the same affect.

ReputationRep:
    i guess it was your username, lots of hard constantent(sp?) sounds, bit like german, makes me think masculine, but then thats probably just me

ReputationRep:

Theyve replaced Karmen Kass with another Estonian model, which i think is a mistake because she doesnt quite have the same affect.
    The important question is: do you look like her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    i guess it was your username, lots of hard constantent(sp?) sounds, bit like german, makes me think masculine, but then thats probably just me
    ...interesting.

on another note, my friend is a model, and she is not at all pretty. i hope she never reads this. I think luck is a major player in becoming one.

ReputationRep:
    The important question is: do you look like her?

not one bit. and ive never really been approached to model, except for once when i was like 10...so embarrasing

ReputationRep:

They originally had Tiuu [sp?], who I thought was much better even than Carmen, who always seemed a bit awkward on those adverts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloeChloe)

They originally had Tiuu [sp?], who I thought was much better even than Carmen, who always seemed a bit awkward on those adverts.

Tiuu, if she is who I think she is, is the perfect example of a model who looks different. If you want to get into the business, looking a bit strange/different, definitely helps. Some people seem to think that getting into modelling is like a casting for Baywatch.

ReputationRep:
    Tiuu, if she is who I think she is, is the perfect example of a model who looks different. If you want to get into the business, looking a bit strange/different, definitely helps. Some people seem to think that getting into modelling is like a casting for Baywatch.
    It may not be her- she is a little unconventional in her beauty, but less so that Carmen Kass, I think. But she looked prettier in the advert, definitely. Carmen looks too unfeminine.

ReputationRep:

No they originally had Carmen Kass, and replaced her with Tiiu Kuik.
    i think Kass is much prettier, especially on the tv ads and she has more effect on the poster ads, but that my opinion. I think Gisele now does the new Dior bag campaign.

Does Carmen Kass model for Victoria's secret.....i didnt think so, because shes a little flat.

ReputationRep:
    shes a little flat.
    Now that's not very nice. Just because you have boobs...

ReputationRep:
    Now that's not very nice. Just because you have boobs...

yeah well...

ReputationRep:
    No they originally had Carmen Kass, and replaced her with Tiiu Kuik.
    i think Kass is much prettier, especially on the tv ads and she has more effect on the poster ads, but that my opinion. I think Gisele now does the new Dior bag campaign.

Does Carmen Kass model for Victoria's secret.....i didnt think so, because shes a little flat.
    I'm sure they had Tiiu first. Either that or they used her then brought back the Carmen adverts. Either way, I think Tiiu looked much much better. Yes, Gisele has done Dior for ages- bags and, I think, main line. I'm not sure about VS, to be honest. She wouldn't suit it, though.

ReputationRep:
    anyway you have to have boobs to be a Victoria Secret model.

ReputationRep:
    yeah well...
    I was planning to write "big boobs"

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure they had Tiiu first. Either that or they used her then brought back the Carmen adverts. Either way, I think Tuii looked much much better. Yes, Gisele has done Dior for ages- bags and, I think, main line. I'm not sure about VS, to be honest. She wouldn't suit it, though.

Gisele Bündchen? She's kind of ordinary looking. Don't like her much. Sure she's hot but...

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure they had Tuii first. Either that or they used her then brought back the Carmen adverts. Either way, I think Tuii looked much much better. Yes, Gisele has done Dior for ages- bags and, I think, main line. I'm not sure about VS, to be honest. She wouldn't suit it, though.

I think you have Tiiu and Carmen mixed up...Tiiu is only been modelling for like a year. Kass has been leading the campaign ever since i remember.

Tiiu Kuik

Carmen Kass

ReputationRep:
    Tiiu...http://www.geocities.com/itsafashion...ik/tiiu-02.jpg

hope this works

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.