This discussion is closed.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
is that the one where she has her hair wrapped around her neck like a necklace? Yeah she's amazing on that ad.

not her hair wrapped round...she's wearing a necklace..choker type. Buts its a shame she doesnt do it anymore Carmen Kass in J'adore ad
SamTheMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
not her hair wrapped round...she's wearing a necklace..choker type. Buts its a shame she doesnt do it anymore Carmen Kass in J'adore ad
lol, I thought it was her hair when I saw it.
She does look a bit weird when has some weird haircuts and her hair isn't blonde
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Carmen Kass is one of my favourite models, she looks so pretty in the J'adore advert, so much so that i think i have like the whole collection...oh my god im shallow.
wow didnt not realise you were a girl at all until now, oh well you learn something new everyday
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
wow didnt not realise you were a girl at all until now, oh well you learn something new everyday

how come you didnt think i was a girl...oh my god!!!

Theyve replaced Karmen Kass with another Estonian model, which i think is a mistake because she doesnt quite have the same affect.
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i guess it was your username, lots of hard constantent(sp?) sounds, bit like german, makes me think masculine, but then thats probably just me
SamTheMan
Rep:
?

Theyve replaced Karmen Kass with another Estonian model, which i think is a mistake because she doesnt quite have the same affect.
The important question is: do you look like her?
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
i guess it was your username, lots of hard constantent(sp?) sounds, bit like german, makes me think masculine, but then thats probably just me
...interesting.

on another note, my friend is a model, and she is not at all pretty. i hope she never reads this. I think luck is a major player in becoming one.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The important question is: do you look like her?

not one bit. and ive never really been approached to model, except for once when i was like 10...so embarrasing
ChloeChloe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

They originally had Tiuu [sp?], who I thought was much better even than Carmen, who always seemed a bit awkward on those adverts.

SamTheMan
Rep:
?
(Original post by ChloeChloe)

They originally had Tiuu [sp?], who I thought was much better even than Carmen, who always seemed a bit awkward on those adverts.

Tiuu, if she is who I think she is, is the perfect example of a model who looks different. If you want to get into the business, looking a bit strange/different, definitely helps. Some people seem to think that getting into modelling is like a casting for Baywatch.
ChloeChloe
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Tiuu, if she is who I think she is, is the perfect example of a model who looks different. If you want to get into the business, looking a bit strange/different, definitely helps. Some people seem to think that getting into modelling is like a casting for Baywatch.
It may not be her- she is a little unconventional in her beauty, but less so that Carmen Kass, I think. But she looked prettier in the advert, definitely. Carmen looks too unfeminine.

ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

No they originally had Carmen Kass, and replaced her with Tiiu Kuik.
i think Kass is much prettier, especially on the tv ads and she has more effect on the poster ads, but that my opinion. I think Gisele now does the new Dior bag campaign.

Does Carmen Kass model for Victoria's secret.....i didnt think so, because shes a little flat.
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
shes a little flat.
Now that's not very nice. Just because you have boobs...
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Now that's not very nice. Just because you have boobs...

yeah well...
ChloeChloe
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
No they originally had Carmen Kass, and replaced her with Tiiu Kuik.
i think Kass is much prettier, especially on the tv ads and she has more effect on the poster ads, but that my opinion. I think Gisele now does the new Dior bag campaign.

Does Carmen Kass model for Victoria's secret.....i didnt think so, because shes a little flat.
I'm sure they had Tiiu first. Either that or they used her then brought back the Carmen adverts. Either way, I think Tiiu looked much much better. Yes, Gisele has done Dior for ages- bags and, I think, main line. I'm not sure about VS, to be honest. She wouldn't suit it, though.

ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
anyway you have to have boobs to be a Victoria Secret model.
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
yeah well...
I was planning to write "big boobs"
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
I'm sure they had Tiiu first. Either that or they used her then brought back the Carmen adverts. Either way, I think Tuii looked much much better. Yes, Gisele has done Dior for ages- bags and, I think, main line. I'm not sure about VS, to be honest. She wouldn't suit it, though.

Gisele Bündchen? She's kind of ordinary looking. Don't like her much. Sure she's hot but...
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm sure they had Tuii first. Either that or they used her then brought back the Carmen adverts. Either way, I think Tuii looked much much better. Yes, Gisele has done Dior for ages- bags and, I think, main line. I'm not sure about VS, to be honest. She wouldn't suit it, though.

I think you have Tiiu and Carmen mixed up...Tiiu is only been modelling for like a year. Kass has been leading the campaign ever since i remember.

Tiiu Kuik

Carmen Kass
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Tiiu...http://www.geocities.com/itsafashion...ik/tiiu-02.jpg

hope this works
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (98)
53.85%
Yes, but I want to swap them (14)
7.69%
No, but I know who I want to choose (18)
9.89%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (45)
24.73%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (7)
3.85%

Watched Threads