Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have just passed my level 3 diploma year 1 in IT course. However I also retook my maths GCSE but did not get a grade C as I planned. Will the college let me go on to do the second year of my diploma and let me retake maths. Please advise. I am a bit concerned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackson15799)
    I have just passed my level 3 diploma year 1 in IT course. However I also retook my maths GCSE but did not get a grade C as I planned. Will the college let me go on to do the second year of my diploma and let me retake maths. Please advise. I am a bit concerned.
    Yes they will allow u to retake ur maths at the same as completing ur second year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choco_monsterxo)
    Yes they will allow u to retake ur maths at the same as completing ur second year
    I really hope so, i have my enrolement next Thursday and was hoping they would ley me take year 2 and resit maths or maybe make me do a lower level course . Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackson15799)
    I really hope so, i have my enrolement next Thursday and was hoping they would ley me take year 2 and resit maths or maybe make me do a lower level course . Thank you.
    they shouldn't do that as im in the same boat as you, doing level 3 IT too AND retaking my maths. i have failed it this year again and they said to me dont worry ucan still continue ur couese and do ur maths at the same time.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 26, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.