Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Gap year for Law

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I have recently decided to take a gap year (unexpected) and am planning to study law starting from 2017. As it is quite a late stage, most the deadlines law related internships/schemes have passed and so I was just wondering whether anyone had any suggestions for any law related schemes starting from January 2017 (I will be getting a paid job and working on uni applications before this). I would like something that I do not have to pay large amounts for but do not mind if it is volunteering (no pay) or paid law related work and it would be good if it was abroad.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm starting a legal internship on Friday and doing it for two months. It's paid - although not that much - at Goldsmith Chambers. I'd be happy to give you details

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francais123)
    Hey I'm starting a legal internship on Friday and doing it for two months. It's paid - although not that much - at Goldsmith Chambers. I'd be happy to give you details
    Ah yes please- that would be great

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.