Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    So to keep things relatively short I got a C in business, E in psychology and D* in Btec forensic science. I chose to do business but I have decided after my results to take a gap year but I would like to change to a forensic science course at the same uni. Would this be possible and still be able to take a gap year?
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.