Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what is the best ocr history book(modern world B) to get please? watch

ReputationRep:
    I've seen many but I want to get the most detailed one to be able to archive a high grade in the subject? Any recommendations please?

ReputationRep:
    hey, i recommend the Ben Walsh revision guide, but also look for older books on certain subjects. for example i studied the Nazis as my depth study and i used "Oxford History for GCSE: Germany 1918-1945 by J A Cloake" it covers everything and is the best book i have ever used. it contains sources that the exam board has never seen (so could come up in the exam) along with lots of information. if you can get your hands on that then you will be fine. the way i got these books was from another history GCSE year 11 who had finished and was selling them. hope this helps.

ReputationRep:
    hey, i recommend the Ben Walsh revision guide, but also look for older books on certain subjects. for example i studied the Nazis as my depth study and i used "Oxford History for GCSE: Germany 1918-1945 by J A Cloake" it covers everything and is the best book i have ever used. it contains sources that the exam board has never seen (so could come up in the exam) along with lots of information. if you can get your hands on that then you will be fine. the way i got these books was from another history GCSE year 11 who had finished and was selling them. hope this helps.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Germany-191.../dp/0199132771
    https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=...page&q&f=false

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.