Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My test is in 2 weeks and based on the mock at the end of the 1000 questions book, my average is 620. Timing is my main issue and I don't seem to be improving. QR is the most difficult and I don't know what to do to improve. I haven't done the online practice tests but I'm terrified that my score won't change much in 2 weeks. I've finished the 1000 questions but I don't think I've actually improved at all. Any help? Do people perform slightly better in the actual thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sen99)
    My test is in 2 weeks and based on the mock at the end of the 1000 questions book, my average is 620. Timing is my main issue and I don't seem to be improving. QR is the most difficult and I don't know what to do to improve. I haven't done the online practice tests but I'm terrified that my score won't change much in 2 weeks. I've finished the 1000 questions but I don't think I've actually improved at all. Any help? Do people perform slightly better in the actual thing?
    First thing is that the questions in that book in general are more difficult than the actual exam.

Second of all, you're making a big mistake by not doing any online practice test! My advice is to do as many questions as possible in the remaining time, I personally used medify

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.