Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I have just completed the first year of my degree but I have decided to change courses. As I am returning to the same university will I fall under the old rules and receive the grant or will I be classed as a new student as I am starting from year 1 again and receive a higher loan amount and no grant?
    Thanks in advance for any help you can offer
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.