Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is there a set date that we have to submit what modules we want to do by?

ReputationRep:
    Sunday 18th September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    Sunday 18th September
    Alright, thank you. A lot of time left to decide then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imtwinkleee)
    Alright, thank you. A lot of time left to decide then
    No problem! Yeah, I picked my elective module today though as there was only one which looked remotely interesting to me

ReputationRep:
    No problem! Yeah, I picked my elective module today though as there was only one which looked remotely interesting to me
    Haha, cool dude. I might have to research the modules in a bit more depth before I can pick

ReputationRep:
    Haha, cool dude. I might have to research the modules in a bit more depth before I can pick
    Haha, usually I'd spend ages um-ing and ah-ing over this sort of thing, but in this case I decided pretty much straight away that there was only one module which looked tolerable. I had a look at the module content and thought 'yeah that looks okay, I'll do that' :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, usually I'd spend ages um-ing and ah-ing over this sort of thing, but in this case I decided pretty much straight away that there was only one module which looked tolerable. I had a look at the module content and thought 'yeah that looks okay, I'll do that' :lol:
    Hmm, same for me but i'm hoping to get everything over and done with as soon as possible. Also, where can I find the module content? I would love to study something fairly similar to what I did for A-level history

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, same for me but i'm hoping to get everything over and done with as soon as possible. Also, where can I find the module content? I would love to study something fairly similar to what I did for A-level history
    You can find the module content here, by finding your degree course in the drop down lists and then clicking on the module codes

ReputationRep:
    You can find the module content here, by finding your degree course in the drop down lists and then clicking on the module codes
    Cheers dude, I appreciate it

Do you have Facebook by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    Cheers dude, I appreciate it

Do you have Facebook by any chance?
    You're welcome! Yep I do

ReputationRep:
    Where do you select these modules?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgie17891)
    Where do you select these modules?
    You choose your modules in eVision. Go to your Keele Students account (KLE), then The Office tab, then eVision. You should have a notice saying that you can select your optional and/or elective modules, with a link to the module registration page

ReputationRep:
    You choose your modules in eVision. Go to your Keele Students account (KLE), then The Office tab, then eVision. You should have a notice saying that you can select your optional and/or elective modules, with a link to the module registration page
    Yup, just woke up after working the overnighter and had a bunch of emails. Researching my options now! Cheers though dude, getting really excited now, Some of options sound awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgie17891)
    Yup, just woke up after working the overnighter and had a bunch of emails. Researching my options now! Cheers though dude, getting really excited now, Some of options sound awesome!
    No worries! I picked The Solar System module :yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.