The Student Room Group

Student Finance Five Years residency evidence

Hi,

I applied for student finance, they asked for five residency evidence, I sent them all the evidence I had twice, but they did not approve it. I got told the evidence I sent is not sufficient enough. I sent all my bank statement which are on my name, as they would not accept anything which is on my parents name.

I called them to ask what is it that they required for me to be eligible for student finance, I got told they need a proof that I have been living in the UK, and at the address that I have given. The bank statements are the supporting evidence, as it is one of their option.

They are requesting Tax credits and council bills, I do not pay any bills, therefore I do not have anything like that on my name. My parents pay all the utility bills and etc. After explaining that except bank statement I have nothing on my name, I got told I am not eligible for student finance.

I do not know what to do, I sent everything I had, now I am stuck.

Regards
Nisha00
Have you asked what else they will accept? if you were at school, do you have proof that you were at school in the UK?
Reply 2
Original post by Tiger Rag
Have you asked what else they will accept? if you were at school, do you have proof that you were at school in the UK?

They said they will accept utility bills and tax credits and home office documents, which I do not have. Its all on my parents name.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending