No.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I haven't either, I have quite an old phone so I can't download it

ReputationRep:
    As someone that has played the majority of the original Pokemon games on ds, i find pokemon go **** and just disrespectful, people just get the game for the sake of the game but without actually knowing what the Pokemon, Im just pissed off that it existed tbf, the amount of dumb ****s that dont even understand the whole idea of pokemon just pisses me off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
    I have an S3, what phone do u have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
    Me too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imjustaloner)
    As someone that has played the majority of the original Pokemon games on ds, i find pokemon go **** and just disrespectful, people just get the game for the sake of the game but without actually knowing what the Pokemon, Im just pissed off that it existed tbf, the amount of dumb ****s that dont even understand the whole idea of pokemon just pisses me off
    I know. The game is about catching
    em all, it's our destiny. Pokemon are our best friends in a world we must defend. We gotta catch em all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me neither.
    Total shait

ReputationRep:
    No

I would like to but I have a windows phone and they didn't put it on that.

sad times

ReputationRep:
    You catch wild animals in balls and make them fight each other.

It's not exactly a hard idea to grasp.

ReputationRep:
    I feel a bit like this, since I've known about Pokemon since I was 5 and nobody else really did before at my school. They haven't played any of the main games and definitely haven't watched the cartoon/anime, or they don't care about the TCG and spin-off games like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, but oh well. . I just find most of the people at my school annoying since their rude, selfish, etc, so it irritates me when I hear them going on about Pokemon now when before they thought it was boring and childish, or for geeks, lol :/

ReputationRep:
    Played the beta for about two days. Decided that I will never be as dedicated as the players with level 900 Hypnos camping the gyms from day 2. Stopped playing, and my phone battery has thanked me for it You aren't missing much

Lol. Do you feel this way about new players as well, or buying the DS games because it looked cool on TV?

It's a cartoon (inb4it'sananime) about little/large creatures fighting each other and endless gym battles. End game is about hours and hours of tedious egg hatching and move chaining so you actually stand a chance in online battles. I'll forgive people if they don't want to spend £180 on a DS, then £20 - 35 on a cartridge just to play a pokemon game!

ReputationRep:
    I played it for a few week before and after it released in the UK, but as soon as the holidays came i got bored and I think generally the hype died. It has a major flaw that new players or those who haven't played in ages can't play half of the game because their level is too low to defeat gyms etc.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 3, 2016
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.