The Student Room Group

I didn't get a break down of my marks per unit for my exams for AQA

Basically in my Physics and Chemistry exams I was 3 and 5 UMS points off an A*, but because I didn't get a break down of how I did in the individual units I'm not entirely sure if it would be worth getting my papers remarked, especially if it means getting all of them remarked because that would just be expensive. How can I get a breakdown of how I did in each unit, because I got a breakdown from the other exam boards, but not AQA.
Original post by jenns_lifestyle
Basically in my Physics and Chemistry exams I was 3 and 5 UMS points off an A*, but because I didn't get a break down of how I did in the individual units I'm not entirely sure if it would be worth getting my papers remarked, especially if it means getting all of them remarked because that would just be expensive. How can I get a breakdown of how I did in each unit, because I got a breakdown from the other exam boards, but not AQA.

Try speaking to your teachers. Either way though, it is unlikely for marks to change in the sciences. You could get all three remarked but if some go down and some go up, you'll just end up in the same position. :tongue:
Original post by usycool1
Try speaking to your teachers. Either way though, it is unlikely for marks to change in the sciences. You could get all three remarked but if some go down and some go up, you'll just end up in the same position. :tongue:

thats's true. it just annoys me I was only 1 to 2 marks of an A* in both subjects. It happened to me last year as well with biology only I was 1 UMS point off :angry:. i guess there's no point, and i'm still happy with my As.
Original post by jenns_lifestyle
thats's true. it just annoys me I was only 1 to 2 marks of an A* in both subjects. It happened to me last year as well with biology only I was 1 UMS point off :angry:. i guess there's no point, and i'm still happy with my As.

An A grade is amazing - well done. :smile:
Original post by usycool1
An A grade is amazing - well done. :smile:

thank you. I am very happy with my results, it just to know i was so so so so so close to an A* is just so frustrating. But what's done is done and i guess i can't change that.

Quick Reply

Latest