The Student Room Group

Im dissapointed with my gcse results

I'm really dissapointed in my gcse results as i got 6 A*'s,1A,4Bs and 2 C's which included eng lang which i dont know how i got that low so im getting it remarked as i was 1 mark of a B. But in general dissapointed😔
Those results sound amazing!

You've done brilliantly. Try not to notice the one grade you were disappointed with - focus on all the grades that were excellent.
6A*s?! that's amazing.
That's celebratory grades!

Don't worry, you can do better in AS with subjects more relevant to what you want.
Forget the 2C's - they don't matter.
Original post by Dabz64
I'm really dissapointed in my gcse results as i got 6 A*'s,1A,4Bs and 2 C's which included eng lang which i dont know how i got that low so im getting it remarked as i was 1 mark of a B. But in general dissapointed😔

You really shouldn't be disappointed with those grades, those are excellent! :biggrin:
6 A* and disappointed?! Wow you've done so well!!
Don't let those 2Cs upset u as there is no reason to you've done so well overall nonody would notice the 2Cs that could even turn into only 1C because remarking English lit is definitely worth it!
Reply 5
Thanks guys for the replies makes me feel better
Those grades are something thst you should be proud about......and universities will be more interested in your A2/AS grades if you are considering going. So the plan now should be to celebrate and then start over the holidays to do some light reading on your chosen subjects if you are staying on and doing A levels. It's all to play for!!

Quick Reply

Latest