Is anyone looking for a replacement tenant? Watch

cazzie00
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi
I am looking for en-suite accomodation in any college, I will be a 1st year student.
Please pm me if you can help.

Thanks
khung zhi
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I am looking for a replacement tenant for my student accommodation at Northfield, Unite student (partnered with exeter university) It,s a classic ensuite with a bathroom. The kitchen is shared with 2 other male occupants it is 142.40 pw inclusive of all bills till 16th June 2017 where my contract ends. Contact me @07544940953 if interested thank you
OliviaDemo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi. I'm looking for a replacement tenant. I have a room in goodricke college that is ensuite. Message me asap
katija_a
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi,

I have a spare room for a second year 4 bed house. Other 3 members are female student nurses. Due to a change in my personal circumstances, I am looking for a replacement tenant. Lease starts 1st July 17 until 30th June 18. Lease could also start in September as I am willing to pay the first instalment. 2 bathrooms + separate shower. Living room space with TV/Sky and Wi-Fi. Kitchen has dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer. Rent is £86 per week - no bills included. Let me know if you are interested, I have videos/pictures I can send to you. The house is right next to Halifax college so a 10 min walk to campus.

Thanks!
Vicis reis
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hello I am looking for a replacement tenant In w10 6bn A Home for students Kensal road Big Studio , en-suite and own kitchen tv, WiFi , bulls all included. £268 a week !! Call or message me on 07581874742
ese505
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I am looking for a student to replace my contract for the summer It's an en-suite room with 2 female students (both UoY) and a shared kitchen. They are both so lovely and tidy. You'll never find the kitchen a mess. The accommodation is a 15-20 minute walk from York University, 25 minute walk from York St John and 10 minute walk into the city centre. There is a gym onsite and a study room, as well as a cinema room. The staff are really friendly and helpful. The site is also really quiet and it is not overcrowded. This particular flat is different to others as we have our own flat that has 2 floors. There are 2 rooms upstairs (one of which i am advertising) and one room downstairs across the kitchen.The price in not negotiable as it has been set by the accommodation and not myself but feel free to contact Samuel Tuke about any questions regarding the contract The rent is £169pw. If you'd like some more information please message me!
Ari2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I need a replacement tenant for my Unite room ASAP in Reading. I have a en-suite premium range 1 room for £165 per week at Crown Place, Reading.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

University open days

• University of York
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 14 Sep '19
  • University of York
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 15 Sep '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (219)
12.46%
Excited (165)
9.39%
Worried (308)
17.52%
Terrified (388)
22.07%
Meh (180)
10.24%
Confused (38)
2.16%