Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I'm going to apply to medicine this year and I have a question. I achieved AAAAA at AS this year and I'm dropping one subject, so I'll conntinue with 4 at A2.
    My question is the university offer going to be the same as your predicted grades or what they want? For example if I'm predicted A*A*A*A do I need to get those grades to get in or just the minimum entry requirements for the uni (most unis require AAA/A*AA).
    Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm not sure, but I have a friend who is first year at UCL who got in with A*A*AB, so I think it's AAAB/A*AAB you have to get

ReputationRep:
    You need to meet whatever offer they set you. The offer could be at the entry requirements on the website, or possibly higher/lower depending on individual circumstances. The offer may be at your predicted grades or higher/lower.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by mithi98)
    Hi everyone! I'm going to apply to medicine this year and I have a question. I achieved AAAAA at AS this year and I'm dropping one subject, so I'll conntinue with 4 at A2.
    My question is the university offer going to be the same as your predicted grades or what they want? For example if I'm predicted A*A*A*A do I need to get those grades to get in or just the minimum entry requirements for the uni (most unis require AAA/A*AA).
    Thanks in advance!
    They will generally ask you for their standard offer, be that AAA, or A*AA.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone for your replies!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.