Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I was wondering how best I should store drinks that I will need later. That doesn't explain it reallywell so let me detail what it is I need to store and why I need to ask this question.

I'm going to start consuming a lot more healthy foods and things like coconut milk and smoothies made from fruits that I'll make using my nutribullet will form a large part of my diet. The way I am scheduling my intake however is in 'blocks', so say 5 blocks in a 15 hour waking day consisting of 3 hours each. The problem is that the coconut milk that I am drinking comes in cans and I would have to drink it all at once as opposed to in 2 'blocks' as I want to as I have no way to store it once opened. I am literally very ignorant as to what to do in this situation.

I would need at least 4 different cups/holders of Coconut milk and some for my smoothies too and really just need some advice on how to be efficient with this and what exactly would be a good idea for me to put in place. I would need to measure the serving size too. My initial thoughts are '4 flasks for the coconut milk and another 2 or 3 for the smoothies' but that seems costly to start off with and a like bit of a chore having to carry all of that around with me every day. Any recommendations will be much appreciated, thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Could you try eating a normal balanced diet? It has worked really well for centuries. You seem to be trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist.

Good luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.