Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Engineering with Integrated Foundation Year

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    Ive been searching for a thread like this but can't seem to find one.
    I have been accepted into the engineering with integrated foundation year course at the University of Manchester. Im hoping to progress onto Chemical Engineering after the foundation year.
    Just trying to meet people on the same course before uni starts. Or if anyone has done this course if they would like to give some advice or info on what the foundation year was like?

ReputationRep:
    Hello there! I'll be doing the same course, just hoping to advance to the Mechanical Engineering course. Looking forward to meeting you soon !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IssyWizy)
    Hey guys,
    I have been accepted into the engineering with integrated foundation year course at the University of Manchester. Im hoping to progress onto Chemical Engineering after the foundation year.
    Just trying to meet people on the same course before uni starts. Or if anyone has done this course if they would like to give some advice or info on what the foundation year was like?
    Well make sure you work hard.

Chemical engineering has the second highest pass requirement after Physics.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really considering applying for this course and progress into chemical engineering, for my AS exams I got all As but in all the wrong subjects Biology, Chemistry, Psychology and Spanish. I got an A in GCSE mathematics. Would I have to take a maths admission test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IssyWizy)
    Hey guys,
    Hi, I'm hoping to apply for the engineering with integrated foundation year for 2017. I'd like to know what kind of questions are asked on the aptitude test?

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.