The Student Room Group

Applying for a job (CEX) - how long will it take to reply?

So, I just applied for a job at CEX, which I did online. I was just wondering how long it'll take for them to contact me? A general idea would be great, I'm just anxious to see if I'll find out soon! :P

Another thing is, that I stated I'd be available from September 19th onward (as that's when I'll be moving), and put in my address as the one that I'll move to then. Was this incorrect? I wasn't sure whether I should put my current address in, so I asked some others who all said that the future address would be alright.

Thank you in advance for any help!
Original post by Faaryn
So, I just applied for a job at CEX, which I did online. I was just wondering how long it'll take for them to contact me? A general idea would be great, I'm just anxious to see if I'll find out soon! :P

Another thing is, that I stated I'd be available from September 19th onward (as that's when I'll be moving), and put in my address as the one that I'll move to then. Was this incorrect? I wasn't sure whether I should put my current address in, so I asked some others who all said that the future address would be alright.

Thank you in advance for any help!

When was the deadline for applications? That date plus 2 weeks. Otherwise, 2 weeks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending