So I spoke with accommodation a couple of days ago who said they were still sorting out accommodation for firm applicants and would be doing so until today, and that they would get in touch with Clearing and Adjustment (which I fall into) "early next week".
I can't accept my offer formally through UCAS until I know the timetabling for the subjects in my course works for sure - which I won't know until Tuesday at the earliest (I asked politely, but the staff responsible for this were being very vague with their "I don't know"s) but I don't want my accommodation process to be delayed and be assigned to some random flat I'd hate to be in. Since the lecture times don't seem to clash, and the major teaching component that hasn't been timetabled needs to not clash with just two hours on two different days, should I just bite the bullet and make it official through UCAS to get my ID number? This timetabling issue could potentially drag on until next Friday!
What do I do?
...and how to stay positive