• Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by keepdreaming-)
    Any suggestions?
    I personally always use a backpack. I have a nice mens one from River Island, and a nice smaller one from New Look. If find they're better for carrying things around and are better for my back as well.

ReputationRep:
    I have my adidas bag that holds the leng and skeng. Need to be careful if you get clocked with food, darling

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    I personally always use a backpack. I have a nice mens one from River Island, and a nice smaller one from New Look. If find they're better for carrying things around and are better for my back as well.
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kazuhira)
    I have my adidas bag that holds the leng and skeng. Need to be careful if you get clocked with food, darling

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't know what any of that means

ReputationRep:
    I just bought a large Longchamp Le Pliage for university; it's a good bag that you won't have to worry about in the rain or anything because of it's nylon material. They have plenty of colours as well - the large is more than big enough to carry everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AineL)
    I just bought a large Longchamp Le Pliage for university; it's a good bag that you won't have to worry about in the rain or anything because of it's nylon material. They have plenty of colours as well - the large is more than big enough to carry everything.
    Thank you! Yeah, I bought a similar style and thought it would be quite good too . That one looks really nice

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.