The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pedrex
16 years old guy and 0 :smile:...never had a girlfriend either actually...is this something to be ashamed of?

Nothing to be ashamed about mate. Once you've ****ed, you have memories but trust me it makes no impact on your everyday life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Original post by SMEGGGY
Nothing to be ashamed about mate. Once you've ****ed, you have memories but trust me it makes no impact on your everyday life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You've not been doing it right!!
22-0
26 years old and I think I might be into triple figures. Seems like a ****ing lot, but I haven't been monogomous since I was 18 and I used to go on the pull nearly every weekend. If you're a decent looking lad and you know how to talk to girls, pulling about 100 over the space of about 6 years of playing the field isn't all that much. Those days are behind me now either way.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 64
Original post by WoodyMKC
26 years old and I think I might be into triple figures. Seems like a ****ing lot, but I haven't been monogomous since I was 18 and I used to go on the pull nearly every weekend. Those days are behind me now.

Don't feel like such a whore now! 💃🏽🙋🏽😂 x
Reply 65
Original post by AnnaR11
Yes it's a rarity these days! x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, at least i don't need to be ashamed anymore :smile:
Reply 66
29 years old and 4.
19 and 0.
20 and nothing. np
16 and 0! Not even been in a proper relationship yet haha :/
Original post by AnnaR11
No shame in being a virgin, your body's your temple! xx

what is the relevance of the latter to the former?
Reply 72
Original post by LDS16
16 and 0 :smile:

Yay... i got myself a twin! :smile:
Reply 73
Original post by PrincessBO$$
15/16:tongue:

we gotta work on changing that :wink:
Reply 74
Original post by lawyer3c
what is the relevance of the latter to the former?

Cant change your past buy you can help protect other people's futures! xx
Original post by quiiddle
Also 16, and also 0, but ive also never kissed anyone either (unless you count when i was 5 but i don't lol) and ive never had a bf/gf either! tbh i feel left out in that respect bujt its mostly due to having reall y bad social anxiety disorder
I feel you. I have it too.
Reply 76
Original post by lou_100
Disguising slut shaming as a joke doesn't make it ok, just fyi

When talking about myself? Lol. Sorry babes forgot I wasn't allowed to comment on myself. 🙄
Original post by FireFreezer77
18 - 0
Never done anything with a girl (had a conversation but never gone further than chatting to girls).

What about hugs?
Original post by IrrationalMan
22-0

Great record. Undefeated!
Attachment not found

Latest

Trending

Trending