Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, so I'm not quite interested in any freshers events that I've seen so far (all the dj sets and everything don't appeal to me) and I don't want to spend money on tickets for things I won't go to or enjoy. Either way I'd much rather decide on the day whether id want to go to one of those events and it seems like most ticket events will be sold out. Does anybody know of any freshers events (like night time stuff like clubs and stuff) that don't require buying tickets in advance to get into and/or maybe aren't dj set type things?
    Would be very much appreciated because I have no clue what other freshers events there are and need to make friends somehow!!
    Thanks ☺️☺️

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about specific events but you can bet that pubs and clubs in town will be looking to exploit freshers week. The entire student body won't be able to fit in one or two clubs.

They are all in easy walking distance from uni.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.