The Student Room Group

choosing a sixth form ADVICE?: HENRIETTA BARNETT/WATFORD GRAMMAR

I recently received my gcse results of 7A* 2A and 2B and I got accepted into both Henrietta Barnett and Watford Grammar school for Girls. As far as I know on the A-level results league table Henrietta is ranked higher. However it is an hour long journey from my house which would mean 2 hours journey everyday. I'm having a dillema as I do not want daily tiring journeys to affect my studies and limit me.
Any advice especially from someone attending Henrietta would be appreciated. Is it worth it?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by ...or what
I recently received my gcse results of 7A* 2A and 2B and I got accepted into both Henrietta Barnett and Watford Grammar school for Girls. As far as I know on the A-level results league table Henrietta is ranked higher. However it is an hour long journey from my house which would mean 2 hours journey everyday. I'm having a dillema as I do not want daily tiring journeys to affect my studies and limit me.
Any advice especially from someone attending Henrietta would be appreciated. Is it worth it?

Sorry no one replied. Where did you choose to go?

Quick Reply